International Marketing Internship in VIRGINIC
We are looking for an enthusiastic people to join our small team (of 15 A-players) and help achieve our ambitious
goals. We're high on company culture - we all wear many hats & search for people that will help the company grow
with positive energy and influence. If you're a person who is eager to take on any challenge and face any task, with
a smile on the face - you're our pick!
- Length of Internship: 1-2 months
- Start: whenever you're ready to rock!
- Deal: unpaid (financially). You'll learn a ton about eCommerce tricks and processes and get a prestigeous internship in your CV from an American Company selling on Amazon.com
- For the very best interns - there is an opportunity to be hired (but it's not a guarantee).
- Requirement: minimum 164 hours to receive the recommendation letter.
What to expect:
- Office Location: Warszawa, Miasteczko Nowy Wilanow
- Time frame: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (work in our office), Sat & Sun (home office: 3 hours each day work from home) - we can be more flexible in justified cases
- Availability: Amazon never sleeps, we have global customers & it's a management position so you have to be able to respond and contribute every day.
- We're a 100% english speaking office so please be comfortable to only communicate in english here (have couple of US-native team members who don't speak polish)
- We look for someone to commit full time, 110% (it's not a work from home, project-per-project freelance internship but becoming our full time Intern for 1-2 months).
You will be wearing many hats:
- marketing/PR tasks being one, including marketing strategy creation
- some customer service tasks
- new marketing & development projects
- AMAZON business model
- product/service launch on american market
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- brand/product positioning
- sales monitoring and planning
and MUCH MORE!
CONTACT US: INTERNSHIPS@VIRGINIC.PL